Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where to find Korea's best bartenders

by Frances Cha

When my friend Jenny and I walk into Bar Rouge at the JW Marriott Seoul on Friday evening, a smiling young woman greets us and immediately asks which publication I?m from.

?Oh, Lord. Do I have ?journalist? tattooed on my forehead or something?? I say, turning to Jenny, who starts laughing at me.

It turns out that it?s Media Day at Bar Rouge. The Gangnam lounge is celebrating the fact that two of its star bartenders have recently taken top honors at the Diageo Reserve?s World Class Korea bartender competition.

So what was going to be a laid-back night with girl talk over Friday night cocktails turns into a fun, inadvertent interview at the bar. 

Bartenders Andy Seo, 39, and Terry Kim, 28, who won first and second place at the Diageo Reserve respectively, bring us their signature drinks.

read more

pme towing airport towing seattle northwest recovery towing

No comments:

Post a Comment