Monday, March 19, 2012

Pete Wentz Gets Bromantic in Panama

pwent1_wide.jpg
Pete Wentz left his girlfriend, Meagan Camper, at home recently to travel to Panama with his brother Andrew! The former Fallout Boy bassist headed down south to Hotel Manrey to DJ at the Hollywood Domino Gala/Pan-American FLAUNT magazine launch.

Pete exclusively told In Touch, ?I've been going to parties and DJ'ing for awhile, like three years. First, I would just go to the parties and then eventually they were like, 'why don't you be the DJ?' and I had some friends who taught me how to do it. It's fun to do, but at the same time I'm not just switching careers. I'm still just Pete.?

Pete and Andrew were seen getting some quality bromance time, laughing poolside and sipping on Diet Cokes in almost 100-degree weather. Stars like Natasha Bedingfield, Aimee Teegarden and Emile Hirsch showed up to the event to relax in the hot Panama weather and show off their domino skills! Pete said, ?I?ve always wanted to go somewhere I've never been, and I've never been to Panama before. I kind of know how to play the game [Hollywood Dominos]. Barely!? Natasha decided to join in on the revelry and belted out a song over Pete?s DJ set, and Emile, who came to the event with his dad, jumped into the pool with his clothes on after the event!

towing seattle calgary towing companies all valley towing

No comments:

Post a Comment